Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Way too much fun!!!






These girls and I had sooooo much fun, they are so adorable!!! We played and played and played until we just couldn't take anymore- NOT!! They are beautiful young ladies and we had to crank up the fun meter and just make some noise, we jumped all over the studio, dressed up in pettiskirts and had to play with some Christmas ornaments too. Mom was so happy, I am sure dad will be too.

Thanks girls for letting me have so much fun with you guys, I can't wait to do it again!!!

1 comment:

Lisa Matus said...

I agree that this way TOO much fun! The best part (but the hardest, too) was selecting the photos to share with my family for Christmas! Thank you so much for the great PERSONAL service! The girls were relaxed and it let their personalities show! We will have photos to "CHERISH" for a lifetime!!