Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Little Miss Princess




I can't believe how much you are growing, you are 3 months old now. You are such a little princess already! When you look at these images aren't her eyes so yummy? You could just eat her up! I love the close up one in the red tutu. Well I know we just started this baby plan and I hope she slows down in the growing process but I doubt she will.

Don't you just love the teacup and every little girl needs a friend who loves on her while she is sleeping, Grover rocks!!

This is a super new family, they were blessed with such a miracle and they know it and treasure her everyday. You guys are blessed but I know you already know that!

See ya again soon,

1 comment:

apowell27 said...

Its crazy how fast they grow and we are so glad we have Stephayne to capture all of her sweet changes and faces!!!! We love all the cute ideas she comes up with in our portraits.

A&R